Sunday, September 7, 2008

A Small Preview


Hi All -

Here is the preliminary master plan for my Halloween Town.  It is predominantly colonial inspired with a few modern twists thrown in.  This keeps with my design principle of avoiding the matchy-matchy.  Like Heather in MMIRR2 and my friend Nanci in the first neighborhood, I am an analyst in Northern Virginia/Washington DC.  Maybe we should have a town meeting sometime in November to discuss our variances and permits?  If you live close by and would like to meet some Saturday or Sunday afternoon in a local gathering place, leave a comment, and I'll see if we can get something together.  

6 comments:

Sherry said...

I love how you made your blueprint. Everything is laid out so well and easy to find with your columns.

Deb said...

Wow, Noele, Wonderful set up for your RR! It's perfectly awesome!
Deb

Marianne said...

Love your layout Noele!! Whose chart is the lower left? That is interesting looking!

Noelle P said...

Marianne -

The lower left is the Angel's Flower (the Gathering Place). The verse is quite nice too, but unfortunately, not suited to my neighborhood.

Thanks to all for the kind compliments!

Anonymous said...

I love your plans! I am constructing a Halloween Town as well. What's funny is that I have the plans for Sleepy Hollow too. I wonder if the other gal doing a Halloween Town will have any similarities...

Jeanne said...

Very cute - I just love Halloween charts - can't wait to see everyone's Halloween-themed neighborhoods.