Monday, September 8, 2008

I've made up my mind...

I suffered from a bad cold at the weekend and got put into "quarantine" in the bedroom so I wouldn't pass it on to the whole family. Well, it just so happens that that is the place where I keep all my stitching mags - and I was soon sat on my bed, surrounded by tons of (mainly English) magazines. And I found loads of lovely little cottages that shouted "Stitch Me"!!! So I am going to do an English Village! Expect wee cottages with thatched roofs, a Tudor house or two, a church, a castle, a pub of course... I'm just getting a bit worried though - I've found so many cottages and things I want to include, I'm going to end up with a big city instead of a village...
But I'm still looking for a few things... Does anyone know where I can get hold of a pattern for a traditional red telephone box?
Now I've finally made up my mind, I can't wait to get started!!! Now - where's that pen and paper so I can start working on the layout... :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here you go: http://cgi.ebay.ie/Early-Closing-RED-PHONE-BOX-DMC-Cross-Stitch-Kit-BK406_W0QQitemZ350095974180QQihZ022QQcategoryZ34020QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItem a telephone box and a post box :) HTH!

Anonymous said...

Ick! The link didn't work too well but there's enough info there to do an Ebay search - it's listed on Ebay.ie