Monday, September 1, 2008

Just bursting at the seams with ideas....

I am just thrilled to have been granted my building permits by Vonna! I have many ideas for my neighborhood and I believe it will be a wintry feel with lots of little houses scattered throughout. Now to order my missing charts and start digging foundations for all the little cottages. Oh one more thing for all those still looking for houses if you go to the Silver Needle website out of Oklahoma look at the special offer tab and they offer a cd for $5.00 with I think 40 different houses, churches etc. all from 40 different designers. Oh well off to dream of my winter wonderland good luck!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

  |\       /|
  |  `ー──一 '   |
  \/ ⌒  ⌒  ヽ/
   /  (●) (●)  ヽ
  l  `⌒(・・)⌒´   l Shit ! ! !
  |   ),r=‐、(   ;;;|
  ヽ;;,,  ⌒  ,,;;;:ノ
     /       \
    ./ ,r       ヽ
    (_、人         !
       ソ   ,;ノ* ,,;ノ
       ヽ  く ヽ く ミ●
        'ー''  'ー''     ● ● ●● ●●