Sunday, August 31, 2008

New

Just wanted to say hello. I am Shannon in Pennsylvania, USA.

I am so excited about this. I have wanted to do one of these for so long but was always afraid because of all the reasons that Vonna has listed.

I don't have a lot of patterns to choose from so I am checking out various options by looking at patterns on the web and then I will have to purchase all of my patterns. I was thinking of doing a large wall hanging with maybe some fabric borders. My neighborhood would have a country feel to it. I want some animals, trees, and pond or lake or creek in my neighborhood. I love fall and fall colors so I am leaning more towards this idea but I also thought a winter neighborhood would be really nice too. Lots of ideas churning in my head. I am hoping that I do not get overwhelmed with all the options...I want this to be fun. Off to think and look and plan some more.

Happy planning everone!!

No comments: