Tuesday, September 6, 2011

A new contractor has joined out ranks

I would everyone to welcome cucki from South Africa to our construction crews.

She has asked me what is the best way to get started.  I think reading through all of our earlier posts and if anyone here could give helpful hints that would be wonderful.

I still haven't taken the time to get rid of the broken links, I will get to it I promise.  Also if anyone has any new links that would be appropriate for our blog please share.

Again lets make her feel welcome.

Keli

3 comments:

cucki said...

dear keli, thank you so much for such a warm welcome..i am so happy to be a part of the group..i am so happy..looking forward to start stitching something new with you all..hugs xx

SAL members said...

Hi cucki, I sent you an invite so you can be an author on this blog. You will need to answer that invite. I might have got your email wrong, I got it from your blog. check your spam folder, it might be there.

If not I'll try again.

Keli

Stephanie Dang said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog and for leaving such a kind comment! :)

-Stephanie
http://www.paperandi.blogspot.com