Friday, August 26, 2011

Glad to see people are still visiting

Hi All,

Absentee owner here.  Sorry I've been away for over a year.

How embarrassing!!!

I'm glad to see others are around and still thinking or working on their projects.  I hit the huge disappointment when I found out that the Dept 56 charts were going to be too big for my project that I kind of lost interest for awhile.

But now I'm back on the hunt or a way to use them.

I notice I have some dead links and some missing pictures.  Over the next week I'll get the place cleaned up.

I love this idea and loved all the thoughts that people have put in.  Please read through the early posts.

Please post only if its to say hi.

Keli

4 comments:

cucki said...

hello, its me cucki..i love this blog so much..i so much wanted to be a part of this group too..sound so much fun..hope you have a lovely weekend my dear..hugs cucki xx
my blog is
http://cuckistitchingcove.blogspot.com/

SAL members said...

Hi cucki, Sorry I've been gone. I do see that you have left other comments. I'm out of practice on running the blog. As soon as I figure out how to add people, I'll get you added. I know I can have up to 100 and I know I have some space left. Thanks again for being interested.

Keli

cucki said...

hello dear keli, so lovely to hear from you..i will be so happy to be a part of this group..in the meantime i will dig in my stash what i am going to stitch for this sal with you all..or you also give me some advice..
a happy bunny here
thank you
love xx

Carmen said...

hello!! the summer is a hard time to stitch..but now, the weather is cold..we can stitch again!..