Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Hi From a New Neighbour

My name is Angela and joined this RR as soon as I heard about it. I'm really looking forward to creating my own design but currently have no idea what sort of neighbourhood it will be. As I type ideas are buzzing around in my head but I'll keep quiet until I'm ready to submit my outline planning consent.

I joined because this is the perfect excuse (not that I really need one) to have a go at designing something for myself.

I'm just so glad I can't start stitching until December 31st as I have one very big project on which is planned as as Christmas present for my sister so the timing of this start is perfect.

I'm looking forward to this build being far more relaxing than our real life extension a few years ago!!

Time for some stitching

No comments: