Thursday, September 4, 2008

Hello Everyone

I couldn't resist any longer so I joined in with this wonderful group. I totally blame my being here on two of the best stitchers a girl can know with that being Shari and Shirl. But I see lots others that I know on here as well. I am really looking forward to plotting out a neighborhood with you all and have a grand time stitching.

My name is Kathy. I am 39 and married for 8 years. We have one wonderful son William who is 5. We live in Waco, Texas. We have five kitties that rule the house. LOL

Anyway enough of all that. Time to get to building, errm charting. hehe

Kathy

3 comments:

Marianne said...

Hey Kathy! This is great! Can't wait to see what your theme is!

Trinabelle said...

Woohoo! I didn't think you'd be able to resist joining everyone! Welcome, my friend!!!

Shari said...

hey!!! I see my name in this post!!!! So good to have you here girl!!!!!