Friday, August 29, 2008

Busy working or ... thinking?

This morning I got the invitation, Vonna, and since that moment it is spinning around in my head: how do I want to be my own neighborhood? It surely must have a big familyhouse in which me and my family can live and laugh. And it needs a needleshop, a library, a bookshop, a school, houses of my friends nearby, a park with a big pond, a swimmingpool. Also something Chinese cannot lack, and I have to find something to show my hometown, it's famous tower perhaps? And its canals?

I am glad my boss isn't much around at work, (I am a schoollibrarian) and the director of our school wouldn't be happy if he had seen me this morning. Writing and drawing maps LOL. This weekend I am going to think it over and over, and I am going to see what patterns I already have and which ones I have to purchase. Great job, building your own neighborhood!

No comments: