Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Looking forward to this

The thoughts have been swirling around all day about my neighborhood. I am thinking my place will also have spots that have been so important in our family life. Of course a needlwork shop for me, maybe a football field with pompoms along the edges for my ds years of playing and the dd years of cheering. Maybe some woods for the hunters (dh & ds). Of course there will be a yellow lab and white kitty for our late pets and probably the grandpuppies running around somewhere. And the houses of course a ranch for us and some of my dream houses a cabin in the woods and a farm house. Where's the graph paper!!!!
May you be blessed with stitches,
Karol

1 comment:

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

That all sounds good Karol!!!
Can't wait to see it as it comes to life!