Saturday, August 30, 2008

Decision Made!

After working, erasing, moving things around and changing my mind numerous times I have finally decided on my neighborhood! It will be a combination of the many things I love!

The border will be an alphabet border of various types along with samplings of sampler motifs sprinkled in. Since I love birds, little critters, sampler motifs, autumn, trees and so much more these will all be included in my neighborhood. I am hoping the overall design will put out a feeling of good ol' country charm and homey-ness! In the center of my neighborhood I plan to use a poem or quote of some kind. I am still looking for the right one.

I plan on using many different patterns and designers to pull my neighborhood together. Just like in the mountains or an old town, everything is different but it all flows together as one!

No comments: