Sunday, December 28, 2008

Chessie and Me Town

I've been gathering construction materials for my town and the last order arrived yesterday. I was afraid it had been lost in the mail but I guess "priority mail" at Christmas time means 3 or 4 weeks not days.

Like Vonna I am going to work on something I didn't follow through on last year. It's a number of houses with cats from Chessie & Me to create a town. I used to have a cat named Chessie which is what got me started collecting these designs. I had initially started a smaller town and cut the fabric for it but now I may have enough to stitch a larger town. We'll see how it goes. I'm going to finish the first part and if I have enough patterns and ambition I'll stitch a second panel.

Chris

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

It sounds great. Chessie & Me has so many cute patterns and perfect way to honor the cat you had. Good luck!