Saturday, September 6, 2008

So many ideas... so little time!

Thanks Vonna for setting this up and letting me come and play!
I'm Martha and I live on the Florida Gulf coast. I'm married, mom to 3 grown kiddos and Gramma of 4. Don't tell anyone, but I will be 50 in a few short months. I have a fear of creating & designing so this may prove to be a stretch for me! I have been thinking and looking and surfing the web and my stash for ideas the past couple of weeks. I knew from the beginning my Neighborhood would have a Jimmy Buffett / Beach / Seaside theme. I'm still searching for charts.
I hope I can pull this off!
Any suggestions are welcome and appreciated!
I love every ones ideas and look forward to watching all the new neighborhoods come to life. It's going to be soooo much fun!
Happy stitching!
~~Martha~~

1 comment:

Deb said...

I know you'll be more that awesome at pullin' this one together, Martha!! A beachy theme is going to be perfect! Can't wait to see yours developing.
Hugs,
Deb