Monday, September 1, 2008

Let the Building Begin!

A special thanks to Vonna for accepting me into this wonderful Construction Zone. It's a fab idea. I was recently inspired by the PS Automme House and Garden sampler that Isa is creating:

http://pagesperso-orange.fr/isadarenabroderie/PS_Automne.htm

Fall is my favorite season, so I will be creating my very own PS Fall Neighborhood, using Isa's sampler as my inspiration.

I have been collecting the Prairie Schooler charts and think I probably have most of the charts now in my stash. I look forward to spending the next few months going through my charts and picking out the houses, barns, schools, churches, rivers, lakes, streams, animals, trees and flowers that I would like to see in my 'imaginary' neighborhood.

I'm looking forward to reading what everyone is thinking of creating with needle, thread and linen.

6 comments:

Terry said...

Can't wait to see yours! Good luck with all the designing and construction.

Sandra said...

Isa's neighbourhood is amazing, I love Autumn colours.

Deb said...

Simply fabulous design!! I think PS is perfect for your version. It's going to be such fun for you to create!!
Deb

Teri said...

What an incredible inspiration piece! I look forward to seeing your plans develop.

Anonymous said...

WOW that's gorgeous! Thanks for the link; I hadn't seen that one yet :)

Edgar said...

That is a super NRR!!! Lots of images, just what I was thinking but with a Christmas winter feel.... such an inspiration..THANKS!