Thursday, September 4, 2008

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood...

Hello everyone! My name is Katrina and I've just recently received the building permit for my new neighborhood.

I'm 32-years-old, married and a SAHM to our three awesome kids. My mom taught me to build (errr...stitch) when I was little, but I didn't become obsessed until I was 23.

My rough layout means I will have to purchase some new individual blueprints, but nothing is set in stone (ha ha) yet. I do like the idea of a large pond or fountain being a focal point of my little village...serene and relaxing...

I am fairly certain that I wish to frame my finished project and display it over my bed. The largest lots in my stash are fat quarter acres, so I'm looking at a rectangular layout.

I have two exchanges/gifts that are requiring my full attention for the moment, so the drafting board will have to wait until they're done.

This is going to be such a fun group project! I look forward to seeing everyone's ideas and plans!

No comments: