Friday, September 19, 2008

Fabric and Charts picked out

I actually decided to enter the blog world after joining Vonna's MM & I RR #1. I have spent much time going through my stash and have decided my neigborhood will be a Country Cottages and Garden theme. I have a large piece of 28ct Forget Me Not Blue Jobelan (39 x 27) that I'm going to use. In my neighborhood I will be using several charts that I found in various magazines . They include: Julia Lucas' Cottage Garden (JCS 8/2000), Julia Lucas' Weekend Getaway (Stitcher's World 7/2000), Shilpa Gore's Garden Cottage (Stitcher's World 5/2001), Frances Dana Gage's The Home We First Knew ( JCS 5/2004), Easter Sunday (CS & CC 3/1994), In the Garden (CS & CC 3/1988), and Roberta Madeleine's God Bless Our Home (The Cross Stitcher 8/1994). This is just a start, next I need to figure out where each chart is going to fit into my neighborhood.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

In the Garden is the TW one right? I think your rr is going to be lovely.