Tuesday, September 2, 2008

because I'm certifiable

I tried to hold out. I kept telling myself that I will not, can not, must not join this RR. Even if I did have a bunch of really great ideas. Even if I did really want to do a circular neighborhood. Even if I did have these excellent charts that I bought but didn't use in the last NRR that I was in.

But I've crumbled. I couldn't withstand the temptation any longer. Shame on all you talented stitchers for leading me astray! ;)

Now where did I leave those early sketches I did for the NRR I was in before?

3 comments:

Sharon said...

Ah, you are not certifiable. I am surprised you held out so long!

Annemarie said...

Well, I for one am glad you've decided to join. Just don't you go using a certain poem by e e cummings as your inspiration, because I think two of those are enough :o)

mainely stitching said...

I'm just going to have to forego sleep, Sharon. Really, it's a simple enough solution. ;)

No cummings in my neighborhood, Annemarie, I promise. I'll keep my stitching to his poems confined to the samplers I make. ;)